- All rates are listed in US$ and do not include tax or service charge.
- Room rates are per room, per night.
- Rates are payable in Indonesian Rupiah or US$.
- Additional guests are US$40 per person, inclusive of breakfast.
- 15, December 2018 - 5, January 2019 there is a surcharge of an additional 10% for holiday bookings.
- Stone House has the right to amend the rates at any time. Pricing for confirmed bookings will always stand.
Villa Rate Rate
Longhouse US$290 or 3,890,000 IDR (changes according to currency exchange)
Sky View upstairs* US$195 or 2,615,000 IDR (changes according to currency exchange)
Sky View downstairs* US$195 or 2,615,000 IDR (changes according to currency exchange)
Java Suite US$195 or 2,615,000 IDR (changes according to currency exchange)
All rooms accommodate two people except for Sky View, which can accommodate four people if your group takes both the upstairs and downstairs.
The entire Stone House can be booked for a minimum of 3 nights.
*This is our family villa, the rate for both rooms is US$390 for four people.
- welcome fruit basket
- daily continental breakfast
- unlimited coffee and tea throughout the day
- unlimited drinking water (we do not use plastic bottles at Stone House)
- daily housekeeping services
- ensuite bathroom
- air conditioning
- in-room safe
- refrigerators in the room
- use of our private chef
- complimentary drinking water
- launder of linens and towels
- complimentary WiFi
- mobile telephone for domestic use
- blue tooth speakers for use in the rooms
- rechargeable emergency light in case of power outage
- hair dryers
- stunning yoga mats made by Breathe Me
Rates do not include: 10% service charge and 10% government tax
Rates do not include transportation (we are too small a property to include shuttles, transfers, etc.)
Reservations and payment
- We don't take credit cards for reservations, but do for incidentals at checkout.
- We require payment and deposit to be paid in Indonesian Rupiah or US$ via bank transfer or PayPal.
- The amount should be paid in full. Any service fees, currency exchange or wire transfer fees will be paid for by the sender.
- 50% of the total amount is required at time of booking.
- Should your booking be within 30 days, we require full payment.
- The deposit is accepted as down payment for the room.
- No room will be held until a deposit is made.
- Balance of deposit is required 30 days prior to your arrival.
- Minimum of two nights required for booking
- Check in time is 2:00pm
- Check-out time is 12:00pm
- Late check-out up to 6pm is available at a cost of $20 per hour or part there of, subject to villa availability.
- Late check-out (after 6pm) is available charged at 75% of night rate paid, subject to villa availability.
- 30% of the full booking amount including tax and service for cancellation 30 days or more prior to arrival.
- 50% of the full booking amount including tax and service for cancellation 14 days prior to arrival.
- 100% amount of the full amount of total booking including tax and cancellations if less than 14 days prior to arrival.
- If you fail to show up for any reason, no refund is given.
- No reduction will be given for reduction of stay once you have checked-in.
- During holiday period 20, December - 4, January, there is a six-week cancellation policy. No refunds given under any circumstances during this period (unless we receive another booking).
- We strongly advise all guests have adequate travel insurance in place to cover unforeseen cancellation circumstances. We cannot be held responsible for mother nature, flight cancellations or unexpected travel issues.
- If we get a booking once you have cancelled within fourteen days of your intended arrival, we are happy to refund you the full amount.
Once again, it is recommended that all guests obtain travel insurance prior to your arrival in Bali.
For reservations and more information: email@example.com
Please contact us directly for information on special seasonal discounts and long term stays.
Our goal at Stone House is to make your stay with us as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. With an amazing team of Balinese staff, it is our hope to provide you with a uniquely personal experience. No matter what you interests are; yoga or pilates, lazing around the pool, having a private cooking lesson with our lovely chef Kadek, a massage in the privacy of your own room or having your fridge stocked prior to your arrival. Grocery shopping can be arranged and meals prepared as per your request. Our staff will do their best to cater to your needs.
Team of eleven; manager, four multi-tasking housekeepers/culinarians, two chefs, gardener, driver and two nighttime security.
- Airport transfer: extra cost
- Car/driver and motorbike: extra cost
- Mobile telephone: included
- Chef; meal preparation (extra charge for ingredients and transport)
- Grocery shopping
- Babysitting and baby cot rental: extra cost
If you would like a private car and driver during your stay, we request that you inform us prior to your arrival. Depending upon your activity, either a 1/2 day or daily rate applies.
Mind, Body and Soul
Ubud has a plethora of activities related to all things wellness; yoga, singing bowl, ecstatic dance, pilates, wild fitness, healers, meditation, cleanse/detox, psychic, or energy retreat. Just let us know what your interests are and we would be thrilled to help you arrange the perfect combination of exploration for you.
Tours and activities:
Adventure, spiritual, cultural, massage, spa treatments, dinner parties, crafts; silver jewelry, batik or mask making, rafting, biking, trekking to a volcano. Just let us know what your interests are and we will arrange your activity for you. Keep in mind, during peak season, it's best to let us know in advance what you would like to do during your time in Ubud.
Our staff absolutely adore children (as do all Balinese)...if you require babysitting services, Rosie and Kadek are available for an extra charge. We can arrange to rent baby cots/accessories for an extra cost. Please let us know in advance.
Please note, there is no fence around our pool and we do not have a lifeguard.
Stone House does not have concrete paths. Our walkways are made from slate stone that are irregular and follow the contour of the land. Thus, they are not wheelchair, stroller or baby carriage friendly. Please keep this in mind before you book your reservation.
Bali is in the tropics, therefore we have many natural sounds of geckos, crickets, roosters, ducks in the nearby rice paddies, the occasional dog barking and the sounds of village life. This is the real Bali. Please keep this in mind when deciding whether you want to stay at Stone House.
Find us on Instagram @stonehousebali
Only guests of Stone House are permitted inside the premises.